Friday, March 26, 2010

Date night with Davis and Jason



Mom kept Davis overnight alone on Thursday night, so Friday it was Carson's turn to head out and Davis got mom and dad all to himself. We did have to deliver Vanessa's Sweet 16 birthday cake. But we went to the Training Table (which Davis calls Training Wheels) restaurant for dinner and Davis loved being the center of attention.

After dinner we headed over to make our cake delivery which I think went well. Sandra and Vanessa both seemed to like the cake, so I really hope that they did. It was fun (and exhausting) to finish!
Carson has mastered riding his bike WITHOUT training wheels. He's very proud of his new trick (turning around) and loves to show how fast he can go. I just can't get over how fast he's growing! We're just itching for spring and summer so we can spend more time outside. Too bad we woke up to snow this morning! Sheesh.
In other news, we kept Jason's niece Sierra overnight for a few nights while her mom and dad packed up and moved all their belongings from Washington state. We're glad to have them closer to family, even if the transition is difficult. Sierra was such a good baby.... as long as she was sleeping or being held. I think that's pretty normal for that age. And she was so much fun to have. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with her.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cake.. I did not know that you made cakes! I like the picking of the nose in the picture.. ;)

    ReplyDelete